In order to grow your business faster you need to stop being a slave to your business.
It all starts with acknowledging those thoughts you have from time to time that there must be a better way… because there is a better way.
Unlocking exponential growth for your business is different than pursuing the hard yards of organic growth.
It involves using certain growth triggers and a slight shift in thinking on your part...We call this shift the “Quantum Leap”.
When you understand and apply these quantum growth strategies you will enter a world of simplicity and power…
This is what many entrepreneurs call “being in the zone”.
These are the people who seem to have it easy and to continually get what they want…
...deals, media exposure, rave reviews!
Introducing the Quantum Leap Event...
When you take the "leap" suddenly...
Things feel easier… you are excited to work… you suddenly have extra time… and your “numbers” fill you with excitement instead of dread.
You see your business as the means to help you live life on your own terms (and not something holding you back from REALLY living.)
In this Free 1-Day Workshop you will witness an awe-inspiring panel of experts and business advisors with a mix of business acumen and experience that would be hard to find elsewhere.
You will hear their real life stories and strategies that will unlock exponential growth in your business.
Here's just a small sample of what you will learn by attending this event:
- Mindset shifts required to lift your thinking higher – this is the first step to scalability
- How to get more done in less time
- Unique and surprising tax breaks available only to business owners
- How to build wealth outside of your business
- Using marketing content that differentiates yourself above any of your competitors
- How to use permission-based relationship marketing (instead of interruption marketing which is no longer working)
- Cut through the clutter in your mind, on your desk and via technology in order to get a lot more done with less effort
- Achieve more whilst maintaining work-life balance
- What to do when you have outgrown your systems
- What and how to outsource or delegate so you can earn more
That is just a sample!
This workshop is packed full of business owners and advisors that are at the top of their game. You will walk away with new skills and tools you can implement straightaway to grow your business.
Now, let’s meet your Speakers…
Know your Path to Profit
Learn how to achieve more in 90 days than most businesses do in a year.
What you will learn:
- The essential building blocks to business success
- Complete clarity on what you want from your business
- What holds us up
- Key strategies to get more done in less time
- Clearly define your goals and outcomes
- Understand your numbers and forecast for profit
- Key lessons from real life businesses
Jane Challinor is one of Australia’s leading business mentors, with more than 30 years’ experience in a broad range of industries. She has founded, developed and sold nine businesses to date, using a proven methodology that has transformed hundreds of her clients’ businesses in Australia, USA and UK.
The foundation of Jane’s success lies in practical strategies that get results fast. Her clients often double or triple the profitability of their business in less than 12 months, without pressure on internal resources. She has a laser focus on strategy, with plans that keep business owners accountable and help them develop the skills they need to achieve their goals.
Jane’s depth of knowledge is unparalleled, with training in every area of business including sales, marketing, leadership, business strategy and execution. Whether it’s a start up or established brand, Jane works with business owners to refine every detail from the ground up, to ensure the business is both efficient and profitable.
As the Co-founder of Real Business Group, Jane is in high demand as a keynote speaker and trainer on the topics of business, entrepreneurship and performance.
Structuring a Business for Growth
Leverage new technology and the fundamentals in tax and business structure.
What you will learn:
- Why your business structure is critically important to get right
- Tax minimisation and asset protection strategies for business owners – what are you missing out on?
- Cloud accounting – secrets to revolutionise your accounting function and keep more profits in your own pocket
- How to obtain the best finance deals to reduce your interest and improve your cash flow
- Strategies to build wealth outside of your business and plan for the future
From humble beginnings as a junior accountant in a prominent Sydney firm, Jon McInnes quickly developed a passion for the accounting industry and now in his early 30’s Jon has become a trusted advisor to his clients and industry peers.
Jon has developed a substantial tax and accounting advisory business together with a team of highly qualified and experienced accountants around him, and has more recently expanded Harvest’s operations further into the financial services sector by establishing the new divisions of Harvest Finance and Harvest Wealth. He works with business owners from many industries, educating and advising them from the start up phase right through to business succession and exit.
He is currently working with a number of companies featured in the BRW Fast 100 and has a particular focus on business growth, restructuring and tax minimisation strategies. Jon is also regularly called upon to deliver workshops and presentations to business owners and industry peers.
Create an authentic brand online that your target audience will fall in love with
Bring your focus away from what you are 'selling', and put the focus back on to your customer, by creating authentic online marketing content that communicates clearly how you best serve your customer's needs, and differentiates yourself above any of your competitors.
What you will learn:
- Identify what makes you UNIQUE to your target market
- Identify what your typical client's PAIN POINTS are
- We will give you strategies to show your audience that you are the SOLUTION to the problem that they can't solve
- We will share with you how other brands are solving their target market's problems via their website, social media, blogging and video tactics to build a stronger brand message (why not learn from people already doing it!)
- We will give you a super-good strategy that shows you a lead generation activity GUARANTEED to build TRUST and CREDIBILITY to your online marketing activities, turning your prospects into long term clients
Melissa Robson from Divine Creative Agency has been operating her brand, marketing and digital agency for over 16 years, and has successfully stayed ahead of the trends with longstanding client relationships for industries all over Australia.
Learn from someone who has successfully watched trends come and go, and adapted each time to stay relevant. Let her show you how she and her clients are staying ahead of their competition by developing strong marketing relationships online, and differentiating from their competitors.
"Having an exit strategy is the ball game for any entrepreneur… the idea is simply to build, grow and sell – whether sell means list, pass on to family, merge, sell to employees or trade sale, there has to be a strategy!"
Michael Gerber, Author of The E Myth
Learn skills to create effective routines and habits, develop stronger self-discipline, and to manage your time more productively.
What you will learn:
- The cycle of success
- The modern day dilemma: ‘Balance’ versus ‘Achievement’
- Habitudes: the importance of blended habits and attitudes
- Your Return on Energy (ROE)
- How to get focused, get organised and get disciplined
- A formula for achievement
Meg Salter is one of Australia’s most energetic and influential business speakers and trainers. As the owner of Auridian Training & Consulting and with over 20 years’ experience in sales and service industries in Australia and the UK, Meg is dedicated to bridging the gap between what businesses are doing and what clients expect.
Having shared the stage with international superstars including Stephen Lundin (Author of FISH), Li Cunxin (Mao’s Last Dancer), Stedman Graham (Oprah’s boyfriend) and Wally Lewis, Meg is considered an authority in sales and leadership, and her dynamic presence and infectious humour will encourage even the most jaded to become outstanding salespeople and leaders.
How to use technology to boost growth and accelerate your business
The technology and systems you need at any stage in your business.
What you will learn:
- Recognise the signs that you have outgrown your current systems and what to do about it
- How to evaluate technology trends and implement best of breed systems
- How small businesses use technology to compete with the big guys
- Real life scenarios that will change the way you do business
Ian Ward is the founder and Managing Director of CyberPro Pty Ltd, a managed service provider based in Sydney that specialises in delivering Help Desk and I.T. Services to Australian business. Ian is passionate about assisting small and medium businesses use clever and affordable technology in an increasingly competitive market.
How To Grow Your Business Fast by Eliminating, Outsourcing and Delegating
In this world of high-speed technology and ultra-fast communication, antiquated administrative systems can’t meet the demand. So how can you keep up?
What you will learn:
- Maximise your time and eliminate unnecessary or irrelevant activities
- What your hourly rate is really worth
- 101 tasks you can outsource or delegate
- Get things done with less effort, less stress and in less time, so you are more valuable and can earn more
- Get more done in less time, using the fundamentals of efficiency by eliminating, outsourcing and delegating
Kylie Wall is a Careers Expert with over 14 years of experience in the Recruitment and HR industry. By the age of 21, Kylie was an Area Manager of 6 Retail Stores where she hired and trained teams in Queensland and the ACT. Often managing team members who were twice her age, Kylie learnt from an early mentor that it is not your age that matters, but how you perform your job.
Kylie has had proven success in various roles. She began working in Recruitment where she managed a temp desk of over 100 employees daily, before moving on to take up a position in HR. Kylie also worked for the QLD and NSW Chamber Apprenticeship centre where she travelled to rural areas to educate large corporations on the new government incentive for Trainee and Apprenticeship sign-ups. She then secured a Business Development Management role with a Recruitment company that was big on giving back to the community and building founding relationships. She brought a $2.4 million dollar contract to that company.
In 2012, Kylie launched KAPOW! Recruitment. After moving to Sydney from Far North Queensland in 2011, she met several business owners and could instantly see the frustrations and issues that small-to-medium sized enterprises had - not having cost-effective access to the professional services of Recruitment and HR agencies. Since then, Kylie has also realised the major need for businesses to have access to well-managed Virtual Assistants and has teamed up with two incredible business partners to create Yellow.
Give us 1 day and we will give you the roadmap to give your business a "Quantum Leap".
Friday, 21 October 2016
from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM (AEDT)
Christie Conference Centre
100 Walker Street
North Sydney NSW 2060